Services Insurance is a first of it’s kind market product that was brought into demand by Jagex’s(Runescape’s creator) recent stance in April 2021 that account services are an bannable offence. While 07services has never had a customer banned for using our service, a large portion of our customers have requested that we offer some form of “security” that protects their Runescape accounts in the case that something happens. This is a reminder we never bot, ever.
- As a rule of thumb; Insurance will likely never be used on your order and is purely for peace of mind; however specific accounts(pk builds, rare accounts, old accounts, favorite mains, etc) this could be critical for. However if your purchasing a $20 service on a 1000 total level account, insurance makes ALOT of sense to include(As an example) essentially you want to look at the below tiers and if the leveling it protects is worth the value, you should add insurance. A $70 service on a 1500 total would cost $10.50 and would insure 600 total levels which may cost upwards of $100-$200 to repurchase. Insurance almost ALWAYS makes sense to include.
Insurance costs 15% of the total of every order and is tiered based on the amount spent. The tiers are as follows;
- If your order total is <$100 and you buy insurance we will “insure” your account 40% of it’s total levels as chosen by 07services; This means that if we are completing a $50 service on an account with 2000 total level; we will activate your insurance if you meet our insurance claim standards and provide you an account with 800 total levels or more(as determined by administrators). This means you will of paid $7.50 for a reimbursement of 800 total levels.
- If your order total is $100.01-$299.99 and you buy insurance we will “insure” your account 66% of it’s total levels chosen by 07services; this means that if we are completing a $200 service on an account with 2000 total levels, we will “insure” it and activate your insurance if you meet our insurance claim standards and provide you an account with 1320 total levels or more(as determined by administrators). This means you will of paid $30 for a reimbursement of 1320 total levels.
- If your order total is >$300 and you buy insurance we will “insure” your account 80% of it’s total levels chosen by 07services; this means if we are completing a $400 service on an account with 2000 total levels, we will “insure” it and activate your insurance if you meet our insurance claim standards and provide you an account with 1600 total levels or more(as determined by administrators) This means you will of paid $60 for a reimbursement of 1600 total levels.
Requirements of how to make an active insurance claim;
- Your account must be banned for a services related ban reason. ONLY “Macroing major” for services bans is covered via insurance. “Macroing major” WILL be considered valid if the ban occurs (2) days or more after the service starts(This shows that you did not buy a service that was botted then ordered from us directly after, leading to a 1-2 day delayed ban that occurs during our servicing that you then try to activate insurance on when the ban was a result of another service botting, not Jagex. You must submit an insurance claim by email with a screenshot of the ban reason (including the date) to email@example.com along with proof of appeal(see right below this). That’s it!
- You must of filed an appeal to attempt to have the macroing major ban quashed with Jagex here: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958-Appeal-a-ban
- The suggested method of appeal is to follow the above link and select your account has been hijacked and login and appeal the ban as hijacked – macroing major. If your account remains banned, please submit proof of your submitted ban attempt appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a picture of the ban reason/ban date.
- You will be informed within (3) business days if your insurance claim is accepted by Email with further information relating to us rebuilding your account the insured % of total levels. The above required documents are extremely simple to obtain and should be a miniscule hassle in terms of regaining a large portion of your favorite account.
- You must provide up to (100M) osrs gold for us to use during rebuilding your account(will vary per account, could be as low as 5M, depending on reimbursement levels needed)
- We do not insure account status’s, items, names, account values, rares/untradeables, wealth or anything beyond the stated % of the accounts total levels, this insurance provides protection for your accounts STATS only. If you wish to discuss a more custom insurance product, please contact our live-chat between 8 AM EST – 11 PM EST.
- Any attempt to fake or forge insurance claims evidence will automatically void any insurance on the account service. If anyone besides 07services employees or management login the account at any time from the time of the service purchase to it’s finish, the insurance is void. Logging in during a service DOES VOID your insurance! Insurance lasts from the time the service starts(first “screenshotable” moment by the servicer(i,e; first level on Runelite, etc)) to the final “screenshottable” moment by the servicer(I.e, the last level on Runelite if being used)(After 2 days passes from the start of the service) If the service is not a leveling service, the insurance goes void at the time the service is completed. Insurance always terminates after an order is completed no matter what unless otherwise discussed in a custom insurance quote. 07services administrators determine when the service is “completed”(this typically is when an order completition email is sent to the customer but not always).
We attempt to offer this product on good faith as a first of it’s kind product for game servicing; we ask our insurance customers to be reasonable and understanding of any kinks in the system that may arise during their claim. We will attempt to be speedy in resolution and explanation. Please keep in mind our two “requirements” for an insurance claim are very, very simple by other industries insurance standards and require less then ~2 minutes of your time and are actually feasible to obtain unlike many other “insurances”. The insurance only covers the account that’s being serviced, if the ban occurs for macroing major, 2 days or more after the service has begun.