OSRS KBD GUIDE – King black dragon osrs
● Solo Dragon Hunter Crossbow (on task) – 75 kills/hr ● ● Solo Dragon Hunter Crossbow (off task) – 65 kills/hr
● If you do not have a protective shield you MUST use Protect from Magic otherwise KBD can hit up to 60 damage with his dragonfire. It is also beneficial to stand in melee distance as you take less damage overall by KBD attempting to melee you.
● If you have a protective shield you should pray Protect from Melee and stand in melee distance, as you already have the maximum possible protection from KBD’s dragonfire.
Twisted Bow vs DHCB vs DHL at KBD
● The Twisted Bow is the weapon of choice if you want the maximum kills/hr, however the DHCB is also extremely viable if you want a slightly more relaxed experience as you need to eat less often since you take less damage.
● DHL is the 3rd best option overall, it’s still a good weapon but doesn’t quite match the DHCB.
The actual fight itself is extremely easy. Simply utilize your potions and eat as needed, stay away from KBD’s meele zone (do not stand right next to it) and continue to attack it until dead. You should be able to reasonably get between 40-65 KBD kills per hour using this guide properly.
Potential loot from the King Black Dragon includes the Draconic visage, KBD pet and other miscellaneous drops, the KBD is not a high profit boss due to the ease of fighting it, please keep in mind the KBD is in the wild and it is dangerous to get to the boss!